- Experience Needed:
- 10 to 12 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
It is one of the largest diversified suppliers to the food service industry, servicing approximately 125,000 restaurants in more than 60 countries from its 45 locations on five continents.
- Seeks new business sales opportunities for Company products to meet established marketing goals.
- Responsible for managing customer relations to ensure high quality customer service, rapid problem response and resolution, and proper understanding and use of Company products.
- Assists other departments as necessary to ensure positive customer relations.
- Monitors product delivery to ensures product safety and proper handling of temperature sensitive products.
- Reviews delivery procedures with store managers and drivers to ensure efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Coordinates with Distribution Manager to ensure efficient, safe delivery. (20%)
- Responds to customer complaints and other issues to resolve problems quickly and thoroughly; as necessary, forwards’ complaints to other management staff for resolution.
- Follows up on customer complaints by investigating problem areas and assisting in the correction of these problems while interfacing with various company department heads and supervisors. (10%)
- Informs company staff regarding new business product knowledge, customer needs, product test results, new product performance, and ordering specifics to achieve accurate and timely production operations, and enhance customer service. (10%)
- Prepares and presents sales programs to potential new customers, and generates new business for company, in Egypt as directed by sales strategies and identified volume and profit targets. (5%)
- Establishes and maintains strong relationships with new customers through formal and informal communications, site visits, attending store openings, meetings, social functions, and training to provide high quality customer service, rapid problem response and resolution, and proper understanding and use of company products. (5%)
- Gathers and maintains up-to-date knowledge of market opportunities for company products, identifies and targets sales opportunities. (5%)
- Acts as liaison between company and new customers providing feedback to company management regarding customer needs, business issues, product concerns, future plans, and perceptions of company products and services to enhance customer service. (5)
- Maintains customer contact to assure the collection of receivables to achieve profitability goals. (5)
- Processes a variety of documents including order adjustments, variances, special deliveries, and product complaints to maintain complete and accurate records. (5%)
- Assists in the training of new customer’s personnel in ordering procedures and also in the proper use, handling, and storage of company product to build confidence in company product quality and avoid problems caused by mishandling by store personnel. (5%)
- Conducts plant tours for new and potential customers to explain company production procedures and to highlight company’s attention to sanitation, food safety, and customer satisfaction. (5%)
- Disseminates information to customers regarding orders, product, order processing, production problems, delivery issues, or other concerns. (5%)
- Provides written reports of market status and sales activities to management, including: Daily Actual Sales Report; Monthly Activity Report; and a Monthly Corporate Office Report regarding volume information. Prepares and achieves approved budget and financial targets. (5%)
- Coordinates with the finance department cost accountant in determining product pricing and submits for Finance and Executive Director approval. (5%)
- Supervises the activities of the New Business Customer Service Representatives.
- Oversees the maintenance of customer files and records to ensure accurate data, complete documentation, and to track problem resolution. (5%)
- Performs other related and assigned duties as necessary.
About this Company
JOBMASTER Professional Team is committed to provide the highest quality Human Capital services. By maintaining a meticulous eye on the human resources market updates and best practices, we increase the efficiency and the effectiveness of our partners’ organizations, and assure...
See all Careers and Jobs at JOBMASTER