- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Accurately create new material data and maintain existing data by referring catalogs or PDF files in SAP/ AXP.
- Provide hands-on support to SAP Process Owners in the continuous improvement of material master data accuracy and consistency.
- Actively contribute to material master data cleanup projects in preparation for SAP implementation.
- Monitor the progress of approval work flow to ensure that all materials move through the designated approval streams to meet design verification as well as regulatory and statutory requirements.
- Pro-actively identify and implement work-flow process improvements to increase Speed to Market and facilitate Operational Excellence.
- Document these process improvements through Procedures and Work Instructions (QWI).
- Define and Lead/Assist Training Material Data Users (Sales/Marketing/Engineering/Finance/Supply Chain, etc) with regard to Material Data, Product Labeling and MRP/SAP.
- Design and Deploy Labeling Standards.
- Create material records and maintain changes in SAP through the NPR (New Product Requests) and related databases.
- Cross Train with other team members to further enhance value to the organization.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Other Important Accountabilities:
- Material data integrity and management of product label standards and controls.
- Organizational understanding of system and software requirements.
- Adherence to standards and regulations.
- Prompt and error free creation and maintenance of Data.
- Rush tender entries in SAP and AXP
About this Company
Premier Services & Recruitment is the first ISO (9001:2008) Certified Manpower Company in Egypt. Our specialty is to provide expert, reliable, and competent services by selecting qualified staff for employment in major companies throughout Egypt and the Middle East.
See all Careers and Jobs at Premier Services and Recruitment