- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
As a graphic designer, you will work closely with the creative director and product development team. Your primary goals will be the design and asset creation for mobile apps and other mobile interfaces, websites and captive portals across multiple platforms such as iOS, Android, Windows, and mobile web. We expect you to have an evolved understanding of how people use their devices, the flexibility to adapt to new technologies, and a robust toolkit.
- You will be reporting to the creative director and will be responsible for highly usable and intuitive interface creation.
- Any concepts will be brand-consistent across all mobile experiences that our company provides to our end users.
Responsibilities in detail:
- Develop intuitive, usable, and engaging interactions and visual designs for mobile.
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders throughout the design process
- Provide pixel perfect iOS, Android, and web assets for the development team.
- Participate in the development process from definition, through design, build, test, release, and maintenance.
- Stay abreast of UX trends and look for creative ideas and inspiration in parallel analogous worlds.
- Staying in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes, trends in the mobile design field.
About this Company
WIFI Metropolis is building a global WIFI Network. Over 1.5 million hotspots in 70+ countries are freely accessible from WIFI METROPOLIS mobile application. Premium locations like Louvre Museum in Paris, St. Pancras International Train Station in London, 120+ Metro Stations in...
See all Careers and Jobs at WIFI Metropolis