- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
You will be responsible for the validation of our software through performing rigorous testing which may include the following activities:
- Understand and analyze software requirements to identify any gaps or missing information needed to perform testing activities.
- Perform System and Software Validation.
- Design test cases based on customers software requirements.
- Analyze executed test results, and confirming that the software behavior respects the requirement documents.
- Responsible for discovering and analyzing any possible bugs, or incompliance with Customer requirements.
- Report findings (Software bugs) on the bug tracking tool.
- Prepare test reports.
- Manage tracability and coverage to ensure testing covers all customer requirements
- Perform test planning and execution for various stages of SW project. (Unit testing, Model in the loop testing, software in the loop testing, Integration testing, Complete Software validation testing)
- Communicate continuously work progress through attendance of daily & weekly project meetings (Internal and external with other Valeo sites).
- Participate in automating the testing process upon need.
About this Company
Valeo is an automotive supplier, partner to all automakers worldwide. As a technology company, Valeo proposes innovative products and systems that contribute to CO2 emissions reduction and improved vehicle performance, as well as to the development of intuitive driving. In...
See all Careers and Jobs at Valeo