- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Females Only
About the Job
You need to have an ear to the ground and be aware of everything that’s going in an organization, from knowing which important meetings will be taking place to co-coordinating deliveries. You'll also often be the first person that employees and potential clients see, so you're always representing the company.
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone.
- Answering, screening and forwarding any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, stations and regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, collating, faxing etc. and arranging couriers.
Perform administrative tasks as needed