- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Negotiable, Social& Medical Insurance , Transportation
About the Job
Overall Purpose of the Job:
- Responsible for manufacturing of batches according to batch record.
- Responsible for signing as « checker » in the batch record.
- Responsible for working according to SOP & implementing GMP regulations
- Evaluating the technicians working in the process.
- Fill the necessary documents for operation.
- Training (on –job)& ( inductive ) for technician
- Checks cleanliness of area & equipment.
- Follows work processes& proper working techniques.
- Ensures line clearance.
- Understands & follows operation procedure.
- Follows the exact & precise work stage (filling, compression, preparation of the batch)
- Daily reporting to the Section Head for approval.
- Organize and sign for operators annual leaves.
- Give instructions to supervisor & technicians to perform manufacturing procedures of different products according to C.GMP.
- Giving penalties / rewards for technicians according to their performance.
- Give the necessary on- Job training for the technicians.
- Communication skills.
- Computer Skills.
- English Language.
- Decision maker.
Education and Experience required:
- BSc of pharmaceutical science only can apply.
- from 4 to 6 Years’ experience in the same position.
About this Company
Hi Pharm is a customer centric company with a commitment to satisfying the patient’s unmet needs in medicine.
See all Careers and Jobs at Hi Pharm
Through a leading portfolio & far reaching projects & programs to increase accessibility to our products & insure they reach the patients who need...