- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 8 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure process and operating procedure documentation is effective and in place at all times.
- Use resources efficiently and effectively to meet goals, targets and service level agreements.
- Leads team through changes in systems, processes, policies or procedures.
- Ensure compliance with employment laws, regulations, and recruiting technology data integrity.
- Identifying training and development needs within SE through job analysis, appraisal schemes and regular consultation with business managers and Human Resources department.
- Draw up a training plan.
- Produce materials needed for training.
- Work with training providers to develop suitable content for the courses. Design and expand training and development programs based on both the organization’s and the individual's needs.
- Conduct training and induction sessions to better develop the skills of employees.
- Produce training materials for in-house courses.
- Recognize and coach team trainers.
- Design and/or manage the implementation of talent identification strategies while ensuring alignment with operating company objectives.
- Actively participate in the performance management process, which includes recognizing, coaching, providing meaningful feedback, writing and delivering counseling and corrective actions, and writing and delivering performance reviews.
- Communicates with other employees, departments, administrators and applicants for the purpose of providing information and assistance concerning employment, recruitment, transfers, personnel records, leaves, licenses, and related legal requirements.
- Ensure effective and appropriate policies and procedures are followed, for the purpose of being timely, accurate, legal and meeting organizational objectives.
- Audit monthly personnel actions prepared by staff for the purpose of ensuring consistency and to ensure that errors are kept to a minimum.
- Prepare a variety of reports and related documents for the purpose of providing documentation and information to others.
- Process, file, and maintain documents, data, and materials for the purpose of disseminating information to appropriate parties and inputting data.
- Anticipate staffing needs and staffing fluctuations; develop accurate staffing plans to support them.
- Be aware of and take preventative action to minimize turnover; analyze selection and training effectiveness.
- Work on filling open vacancies with the best caliber.
- Designing the proper announcements and following the hiring cycle until the vacancy is successfully filled.
- Continuously work on Engagement programs, initiatives and activities to make colleagues actively engaged in working with SE.
About this Company
Silicon Expert is the leading data provider of electronic component data to the electronics industry. We provide OEMs, EMSs, Distributors and Component Manufacturers with the most accurate data and sophisticated tools for electronic component management.
See all Careers and Jobs at Silicon Egypt