- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- The marketing officer will focus on marketing activities for ASDP Training and outreach facilities. In charge of developing marketing materials, and developing new innovative ways to market the Project activities, the marketing officer will develop and implement a sales funnel management system which generates leads for potential trainees, and tracks and follows-up on potential trainees.
- Be responsible for understanding the Aswan training market by conducting a market study and identify the existing and potential competitors and programmes being offered by these intuitions.
- Continuously monitor the pricing and quality of programs being provided by other institutions and advice CEC manager in the process of re-evaluating the pricing of Continuing Education Programme (CEP) in relation to the market value.
- Develop and execute the programme’s marketing strategy appropriately, in collaboration with partners.
Brand Promotion through Media and Public Relations:
- Establish marketing strategy for CEP.
- Write for print and social media to promote awareness of ASDP courses which results in interest in ASDP trainees and in generating coop and work placements.
- Preparing/ organizing media advertising material such as flyers, course brochures and other marketing tools.
- Linkages/ communication with stake holders and government through various events planning.
- Media partnerships and preparing public service announcements.
- Having the advertising materials distributed to targeted consumer.
- Deciding variety of venues for speaking by investigating speaking opportunities.
- Getting high profile individuals to attract media attention/ coverage/photos.
- Putting strategies into place for trainees to have an interaction; formal or informal, with the wider population to encourage word of mouth, and using them as brand ambassadors.
- Lead the organizing of CEP marketing events as graduation ceremony.
About this Company
The agencies of the AKDN are private, international, non-denominational development organization. They work to improve the welfare and prospects of people in the developing world, particularly in Asia and Africa, without regard to faith, origin or gender. Its programs are...
See all Careers and Jobs at Aga Khan Foundation