- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Develop and maintain an innovative and cohesive Fitness Strategy in line with F3’s value proposition
- Ensure F3 programs, personal training sessions and classes schedule run effectively and efficiently
- Focus on achieving RESULTS!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop and run effective fitness and/or fighting programs
- Manage F3’s classes schedule (type, level, attendance…)
- Oversee trainers’ and instructors’ schedule and performance
- Coach, develop and recruit F3 trainers as needed
- Stay up-to-date with latest fitness trends and competitors
- Generating weekly reports as needed
- 44h / week – 5.5 days / week on site
- Measure and report performance (KPIs)
- Attend meetings on time
- Highly collaborative and team-oriented
- Performs well under pressure
This job needs strong proficiency in the following abilities:
Problem Solving, English Speaking and Teamwork.
You can verify these abilities and more, hence have a better chance at this job and others as well if you take the Viriphi Assessment.
About this Company
Fight & Fitness Factory is professional fitness facility specialized in Mixed Martial Arts and Cross Training. Our distinct layout and unique value proposition create an unparalleled and energized atmosphere to train and get fit. Our services include Group Classes, Individual...
See all Careers and Jobs at Fight & Fitness Factory