Skills And Tools:
DXC Luxoft (A DXC Technology Company) is a top quality IT service provider of high-end business solutions to clients across the globe. With deep domain expertise in the finance, telecom, energy, automotive, travel and aviation industries, the company consistently goes beyond its clients' expectations by bringing together technology, talent, innovation, and the highest quality standards.
We are currently looking for an experienced IT Recruitment Researchers to join our local recruitment team based in Cairo, Egypt. On joining you will be part of an expanding team who are assisting Luxoft reach their planned growth within Egypt. You will be given the opportunity to build a career within an international, dynamic and award winning organization.
This is an exciting time to join us, as we have developed a well-defined career path to progress and develop with in Luxoft.
- Assisting the recruit team in identifying suitable candidates for a variety of roles across the business from entry to senior level positions
- Building strong relationships within the Recruitment team and Account managers.
- Making initial contact with candidates, qualifying their motivations, salary expectations, work location preferences
- Utilizing social media channels to maintain high direct sourcing success and identification of new talent.
- Manages applicant tracking system, maintains accurate candidate documentation to ensure legal compliance.
- Manage the administrative tasks associated with each position
- Take part in forming and maintaining positive image of the Company at the labor market
- Be pro-active in identifying new candidates for new positions in Egypt and across Asia region
- Research and analyze new international markets and new recruiting technics, tools and sources
- 1-2 years of recruitment experience in IT and/or BFSI domain
- Technologically literate with strong computer skills including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and other commonly used software together with LinkedIn, internet research (Boolean search strings)
- Effective time management skills
- Strong relationship building and stakeholder management skills
- Fluent English both spoken and written is a must
- Driven and tenacious
- Ability to work both as part of a team and on one's own initiative
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Focused on accuracy, with strong attention to detail
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Thrives in a fast paced environment and flexible and adaptable to change
- Preferably degree educated
Nice to have
- Sourcing experience by using traditional and non-traditional sources like database, networks, job boards, social media, Google X-Ray search, online forums, Blogs etc
- Software Sales Executive - New Cairo, Cairo11 days ago
- Application Support Engineer - New Cairo, Cairo14 days ago
- English HR Recruiter - Heliopolis, Cairo23 days ago
- Sales ExecutiveConfidential Company - Giza, Egypt18 days ago
- Online Recruiter - Maadi, Cairo1 month ago
- Application Support Engineer -... - Nasr City, Cairo9 days ago
- Web Developer - Cairo - New Cairo, Cairo16 days ago
- Front End Developer - Heliopolis, Cairo16 days ago
- Netsuite Business Consultant - Cairo, Egypt17 days ago
- Symfony Shopware Developer (Re... - Cairo, Egypt19 days ago