- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Ensure a WOW customer experience throughout the client lifecycle
- Build trust with clients and maximize retention
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Act as a pretend-customer or client and give feedback regarding the marketing and sales processes, fitness activities and overall facility atmosphere: Was the sales pitch and tour effective? Are fitness activities and classes clear? Are classes starting on time? Is the facility clean and neat? Etc.
- Ensure F3 services, benefits, rules and regulations are well communicated to and understood by all members
- Follow-up on lapsed members
- Handle and resolve complaints
- Collect and measure feedback from current members (quarterly survey) and expired members (exit interviews)
- Plan/organize/execute 1 promotional event or external/internal activity each quarter to create a sense of community between F3 members
- Set up and manage internal communication tools (App, WhatsApp broadcasts…) to connect with all F3 valid members
- 44h / week – 5.5 days / week on site
- Measure and report performance (KPIs)
- Attend meetings on time
- Highly collaborative and team-oriented
- Performs well under pressure
This job needs strong proficiency in the following abilities:
English Comprehension, English Writing, English Speaking, Teamwork, Interpersonal Skills and Numerical Analysis.
You can verify these abilities and more, hence have a better chance at this job and others as well if you take the Viriphi Assessment.
About this Company
Fight & Fitness Factory is professional fitness facility specialized in Mixed Martial Arts and Cross Training. Our distinct layout and unique value proposition create an unparalleled and energized atmosphere to train and get fit. Our services include Group Classes, Individual...
See all Careers and Jobs at Fight & Fitness Factory