Skills And Tools:
Key Responsibilities :
- Utilize Microsoft technologies to develop technical solutions and products to complex problems that require ingenuity and creativity.
- Design, code, test, debug, maintain and document software according to the requirements.
- Analyze, diagnose and resolve errors related to applications.
- University degree in computer science.
- At least 3 - 4 years’ experience in .NET development.
- Solid understanding of OOP principles.
- A good understanding of N-layered architecture and design patterns.
- Strong analytical skills, attention to details, keen to code quality, cleanness and application performance.
- The ability to work on multiple projects concurrently.
- A team player that’s eager for learning, Work under own initiative and utilize new technologies.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Angular or Node.js is a plus.
- Eager for learning and working on new business and technical solutions.
- Enthusiastic about quality and creativity in work.
- A team player with open mind and the ability to adapt to changes fast.
- Doesn’t move too much between companies.
- At least very good in English with good communication skills.
- Match company profile and can fit within our environment.