- Experience Needed:
- More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
3,500 to 5,000 EGP per month
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
Revamp (US based) is extending its team in New Cairo, building the award-winning SaaS CRM and salable web solutions. Multiple vacancies available for immediate hiring.
- Constructs high quality code.
- Analyze, develop, tests, and debugs applications.
- Applying code guidelines and best practices.
- Participates in different projects phases.
- Provides post production support and customer support.
- Working with other team members to achieve the project goals.
- Conducts code reviews.
- Performs troubleshooting and analysis to assess root cause of application issues.
- Maintains a high degree of knowledge on current technologies and tools.
Technical Software Skills Requirements:
- One year software and/or application development experience.
- Experience using .NET 4.5 (C# and ASP.NET and ASP.NET MVC)
- HTML5 / Responsive Design / Bootstrap is plus
- JSON / XML / XSD
- Experience with Database Fundamentals
- NoSQL database is a plus e.g. MongoDB, Redis (we're a MongoDB partner)
- TSQL / MSSQL Server 2012
- Strong logical and analytical Skills
- Ability to use Design Patterns, object oriented development, and frameworks.
- Agile / Scrum methodologies & SaaS concepts is a plus.
- Source control tools with Git & Jira is a plus
- Passionate & Willing to learn
- Positive attitude, Reliable and discipline.
- Ability to work in teamwork environment
- Problem solving skills
About this Company
Revamp (US based) is extending its team in New Cairo, building the award-winning SaaS CRM revampcrm.com . Multiple vacancies available for immediate hiring.
See all Careers and Jobs at Revamp Consulting