- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
4,000 to 6,000 EGP per month
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Job
This position is a key member of the agency Leadership team, and performs professional and administrative work in coordinating and supervising the day to day operations of Human Resources.
The HR Officer is responsible for HR Operations, and ensuring seamless and effective delivery of HR services and strategic partnership. Oversees the maintenance of personnel files and the Human Resources Information System.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
- Plans, assigns, and reviews the work of staff members performing a variety of human resources functions and recommends changes in practices and procedures to increase operating efficiency and expedite work flow.
- Manages Employee Relations Issues, HR Compliance, HR Strategic planning, and is directly responsible for effective and efficient delivery of HR Services to staff.
- Directly oversees and supervises all HR Generalist functions, and leads HRIS system maintenance, payroll team functions, and ensures reporting and operations are effective and efficient.
- Effectively coaches managers and employees on human resources initiatives, and assists employees and supervisors with day to day employee relations issues.
- Works directly with Talent Acquisition & Development Manager to ensure all HR policy and procedures are aligned with the agency's Philosophy, handbook, regulatory requirements, and overall culture.
- Assists Talent Acquisition & Development Manager with learning & development initiatives by providing training, recommendations, and prepares presentations regarding a wide range of training activities.
- Reviews new policy proposals or revisions and makes recommendations about their effectiveness pertaining to compliance of laws and regulations.
- Maintains effective relationships with managers and employees in order to discuss and resolve issues/concerns, exchange information, and recommend changes to improve human resources programs and services.
- Ensures that staff prepares comprehensive records, reports, and documentation that complies with standards and requirements.
- Other duties as assigned
This job needs strong proficiency in the following abilities:
Problem Solving, English Comprehension, English Writing, English Speaking, Teamwork and Interpersonal Skills.
You can verify these abilities and more, hence have a better chance at this job and others as well if you take the Viriphi Assessment.
About this Company
We are a fully integrated advertising agency driven by a passion for creativity, differentiation and a sharp attention to detail. We took it upon ourselves to make simple ideas & concepts come to life. Empowered by a diverse pool of talents, years of experience, extensive...
See all Careers and Jobs at Blueocean Creative