- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Negotiable, Extra Commision and allowances applied
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree only
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 25% travel
About the Job
We are looking for an experienced Outdoor Sales Executive for a leading fashion goods company (Leather goods and Eyewear):
- Work with direct clients to sell the products.
- Evaluate, present and negotiate business opportunities.
- Outdoors presentations to companies and organizations.
- Meet clients and build relationships for sales.
- Visiting Clients continuously for promoting new items or offers.
- Liaise with all levels in the customer organization as required.
- Achieve or exceed the allocated sales target.
- Manage accurate and timely market information related to opportunities, competition, changing trends and feed it back to Sales Director.
- Keeping management informed by submitting daily activity reports to the Head of Department.
- Placing Clients orders on the system on a daily basis.
- Follow up clients orders and account payments after sale.
This job needs strong proficiency in the following abilities:
Problem Solving, English Comprehension, English Writing, English Speaking, Teamwork and Interpersonal Skills.
You can verify these abilities and more, hence have a better chance at this job and others as well if you take the Viriphi Assessment.