- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Negotiable, Extra Commision and allowances applied
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree only
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 25% travel
About the Job
We are looking for an experienced Outdoor Sales Executive for a leading fashion goods company (Leather goods and Eyewear):
- Work with direct clients to sell the products.
- Evaluate, present and negotiate business opportunities.
- Outdoors presentations to companies and organizations.
- Meet clients and build relationships for sales.
- Visiting Clients continuously for promoting new items or offers.
- Liaise with all levels in the customer organization as required.
- Achieve or exceed the allocated sales target.
- Manage accurate and timely market information related to opportunities, competition, changing trends and feed it back to Sales Director.
- Keeping management informed by submitting daily activity reports to the Head of Department.
- Placing Clients orders on the system on a daily basis.
- Follow up clients orders and account payments after sale.
prefers having strong proficiency in the following abilities for this job:
Problem Solving, English Comprehension, English Writing, English Speaking, Teamwork and Interpersonal Skills.
You can verify these abilities and earn related WUZZUF badges by taking Viriphi Assessment. These badges will also increase your chances at 1000s of jobs on WUZZUF.