This job is closed
or expired and is no longer open for applications
- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Negotiable, + Commission
About the Job
- We are looking for a professional senior real estate agent/broker to act as an intermediary between sellers and buyers.
- Real estate agent responsibilities include marketing real estate on behalf of clients and providing guidance to buyers/sellers to facilitate the purchase/selling process.
- Manage a sales team and collect reports to make sure that the target is achieved.
- Provide guidance and assist sellers/buyers in marketing/purchasing property for the right price under the best terms.
- Determine clients’ needs and financial abilities in order to propose solutions that suit them.
- Intermediate negotiation processes, consult clients on market conditions, prices, legal requirements and related matters to their benefit and ensure a fair and honest dealing.
- Perform comparative market analysis to estimate properties’ value.
- Display and market real property to possible buyers.
- Prepare necessary paperwork (contracts, leases, deeds, closing statements etc).
- Generate Sellers/ Buyers Leads.
- Real Estate Experience is a MUST.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Ability to work in a team.
- 3-5 years of experience.
- Excellent English.
- To be near by Nasr City, New Cairo or Heliopolis.
About this Company
Whether you area a buyer or a seller of property , we are here to listen.
See all Careers and Jobs at Platinum Properties for real state services
Our agency service is rich in integrity and commonsense , high in results and customer satisfaction and low in stress and hassle for our clients.
It is hard...