- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection;
- Conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Working with the top management and all the department managers to fulfill their requirements of manpower plan needs.
- Open a new resources for candidate database
- Applying new strategies, new sources
- Reducing Turnover rate and applying other KPI's
- Develop and implement strategy for staff training and development.
- Cooperate with Department managers to define all necessary training needs for staff training and development, and to ensure they are fully informed of staff training and development objectives.
- Manage and control the training needs within agreed budgets.
- Analyze training needs to design employee development, language training .
- Maintain the work structure by updating job requirements, organization structure and job descriptions for all positions.
- Build, Develop Focus on management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Ensure that all HR polices Employee Handbook , procedures are implemented to ISO procedures .
- Handle, Participate, supervise and review all the periodical Performance Appraisal Reports , employee satisfaction survey and HR KPI's
- Develop HR strategy and determine its short term and long term objective according to the whole company strategies.
- Arrange any events related to HR department as annual meeting and motivational activities.
- Present the monthly HR report at the shareholders and board members meeting
- Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering contracts and helping resolve work-related problems.
- Perform difficult staffing duties, including dealing with under staffing, refereeing disputes, firing employees, and administering disciplinary procedures.
- Analyze statistical data and reports to identify and determine causes of personnel problems and develop recommendations for improvement of organization's personnel policies and practices.
- Oversee the evaluation, classification and rating of occupations and job positions.
Compensation and Benefits :-
- Development and implementation of the reward strategy to include: salary benchmarking, pension arrangements, benefits management and annual compensation events such as bonus and salary review.
- Handling and follow up the administrative tasks for the company such as medical insurance and coordinate with the concerned parties to ensure adequacy
- Analyze and modify compensation and benefits policies to establish competitive programs and ensure compliance with legal requirements.
- Plan, direct, supervise, and coordinate work activities of subordinates and staff relating to employment, compensation, labor relations, and employee relations.
- Plan, organize, direct, control or coordinate the personnel, training, or labor relations activities of an organization
- Maintain records and compile statistical reports concerning personnel-related data such as hires, transfers, performance appraisals, and absenteeism rates.
- Establishes and maintains department records and reports.
- Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings, such as seminars.
- Maintains company organization charts and employee directory.
- Evaluates reports, decisions and results of department in relation to established goals.
- Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed.
About this Company
With headquarters in Cairo, GHALIOUNGUI Trading, has been operating its business of "importing, marketing and sale of specialized Medical and surgical products "ever since 1979. Serving the Governmental and private health care sectors all over Egypt. GHALIOUNGUI has been...
See all Careers and Jobs at Ghalioungui