- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
The candidate will be mainly focusing on Activation client servicing within the experiential marketing department, with the below Job Description:
- Driving business growth through potential/new and existing clients
- Working with Account Manager on generating new accounts
- Meeting and liaising with the clients to discuss and identify their requirements
- Working on creating unique and engagement tools for clients
- Working with agency colleagues to devise an activation campaign that meets the client's brief and budget;
- Presenting, alongside agency colleagues the activation ideas and budget to the client;
- Coming up with campaign concept and idea and presenting directly to clients
- Working with the development, creative and research staff, and assisting with the formulation of presentations
- Liaising with, and acting as the link between, the client and the agency by maintaining regular contact with both, ensuring that communication flows effectively.
- Negotiating with clients and agency staff about the details of activation.
- Presenting creative work to clients for approval or modification.
- Handling budgets, managing campaign costs and ensuring invoicing cycle is maintained.
- Sending client and campaign reports.
- Monitoring the effectiveness of campaigns.
- Arranging and attending meetings.
- Seeking and performing 'pitches', along with other agency staff, to win new business for the agency.
- Exploring creative ideas to present to client.
- Managing brainstorming sessions with agency colleagues.
- Following up internally to attend to client requests on a timely manner.
- Managing different categories at the same time
- Status reports, contact reports and other meeting related documentations.