- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Archzone is an up-and-coming company that provides architectural, interior, and graphic designs; project and construction management; and urban planning.
- You will begin each job by researching the proposed project and be aware of the lot size for the building, budgetary restrictions, utility availability to the site, building codes and the customer's desires before beginning your design.
- You will use hand drawings and CAD (Computer-Aided Design) software to create structurally sound and visually enticing building that suits a client's needs.
You will work as part of a design team to create blueprints from scratch. You will be responsible for the following:
- Collect information on the design requirements for a building project.
- Identify structural specifications, location and budget.
- Prepare proposals and deliver presentations.
- Confer with plans team and other constituents to develop ideas into working designs.
- Produce designs for proposed structures using software tools and manual drafting.
- Draw details of building assemblies and methods of assembly.
- Work around a set budget to create building plans that meet the requirements of clients.
- Present building plans to management for approval.
- Specify important details for a building project such as cost estimates, materials, and assumed duration of construction.
- Document and keep record of architectural designs and other relevant information required for filing purposes.
- Modify created designs on request of management or client.
About this Company
ARCHZONE is a company that provides architectural, interior, and graphic designs; project and construction management; and urban planning. The company was officially established in March, 2014 by its Founder Architect/ Muhammad Abo Serea, whose global experience and vast...
See all Careers and Jobs at Archzone