This job is closed
or expired and is no longer open for applications
- Experience Needed:
- More than 6 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Accountable for the development and coordination of the bank’s internal auditing activities.
- Develop and implement internal auditing policies, procedures, and program.
- Review of accounting procedures.
- Survey functions and activities in assigned areas to determine the nature of operations, and adequacy of the system of control to achieve established objectives.
- Supervise or conduct independent audits of bank records and activities, and prepare varied analyses of the departments, and branches for management.
- Supervise, conduct, and report on the testing and adequacy of the bank’s internal controls over financial reporting.
- Investigate and determine causes of irregularities, and errors.
- Recommend corrective action and suggest improvement.
- Advise top management and the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors on audit, and internal control matters.
- Identify risks and manage
- Produce reports highlighting issues and providing potential solutions
- Active engagement with senior staff to gain a good understanding of the business
- Professional accounting qualification and/or a Bachelor degree and Master degree in Accounting.
- CPA qualification.
- 6+ years of external audit experience, ideally with exposure to financial services and insurance sectors.
- Team player with strong interpersonal, communication and project management skills including leading teams of at least 5 team members.
About this Company
Asfour Mining and Refractories is one of the leading manufacturers for refractory products and solutions in the MENA region. The company prides itself with a strong sense of ethical commitment to the environment and seeks to continue developing and innovating in this field....
See all Careers and Jobs at Asfour for Mining and Refractories