- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
13,000 to 20,000 EGP per month, Transportation , Medical and social insurance , 8 working hours , 6 days
- Males Only
About the Job
HR supports business growth by driving the right culture, mindsets and behaviors. This is done through organization change initiatives, enabling effective team working, driving the right goal alignment processes, driving performance management to drive growth and other similar initiatives. The HR Manager is tasked with both identifying and leading the change initiatives required for driving growth in the factory.
- The HR Manager is responsible for the organization readiness for the factory in conjunction with the factory heads. They are also responsible for resourcing for their pools as well from a perspective of right talent to drive the right growth.
- The HR Manager is responsible for the holistic management of the executive talent in the factory.
- The HR Manager will also be responsible for execution the compensation strategies for executives to deliver against the overall HR strategy.
- The HR Manager is also responsible for development of colleagues through the PDP process, and in identifying and developing the right L& D interventions by themselves as well as in conjunction with the wider HR organization locally and globally.
- HR Managers will be responsible for adherence to statutes as well as organization values.
About this Company
MBS Is an Egyptian's pioneering Human Resource agency, specializing in recruitment and social insurance services, MBS is providing companies throughout Egypt with reliable and competent personnel on both permanent and temporary basis, in all fields of business.As a Client of...
See all Careers and Jobs at MBS