- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Master's Degree at least
About the Job
- Implement and manage the Operations ESMM, which aims to ensure that a consistent, comprehensive and coordinated approach is taken to H&S throughout the life of the Project.
- Provide visible H&S leadership at the facility and clearly communicates EEHC requirements with respect to H&S management, including day-to-day custodian of the EEHC H&S Policy.
- Ensure that all H&S risks are appropriately identified, communicated and effectively managed.
- Ensure H&S roles, responsibilities, and delegated authorities are identified, documented, communicated and understood by all relevant personnel (as specified in Operating Management Procedures).
- Ensure Operating Management Procedures are implemented and kept up-to-date to meet the needs of the power plant.
- Prepare and issue new Procedures when required.
- Ensure that reports on H&S performance of the E&S management systems are presented to top management for review and used as a basis for improvement of the H&S management system.
- Lead on preparation of Lender Performance Reports on H&S aspects.
- Act on behalf of the Beni Suef Power Plant representing company interests associated with H&S performance, including working with the ESAP Social Performance Specialist for any community concerns.
- Work with the onsite Clinic and medical services team to undertake health risk assessments and health surveillance activities, including taking action as necessary in coordination with EHS Unit Department
- Undertake near miss, incident and accident trend analysis.
- Conduct and review occupational accident and incident investigations and coordinate responses to H&S complaints and inquiries.
- Develop strong working relationships with regulatory authorities and stakeholders including collaborations with contractors for H&S Management.
- Develop and deliver a high quality H&S audit/inspection program and ensure consistency in implementation across work-sites and work areas.
- Co-ordinate preventative and corrective actions from H&S audits/inspections where appropriate.
- Support the training department to deliver the required H&S training for all operational employees including site inductions.
- Develop and deliver training material as required.
- Lead workshops and training of internal site teams.
- Work with colleagues in Environmental and Social to ensure training is integrated to meet the needs of the power plant.
- Line manager direct reports assigned to the ESAP-HSE including the H&S Officer.
- Responsible for H&S budgets including capex for new equipment and opex for H&S services such occupational noise monitoring.
More information about the job:
- The job is related to the Ministry of Electricity.
About this Company
Premier Services & Recruitment is the first ISO (9001:2008) Certified Manpower Company in Egypt. Our specialty is to provide expert, reliable, and competent services by selecting qualified staff for employment in major companies throughout Egypt and the Middle East.
See all Careers and Jobs at Premier Services and Recruitment