- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
We are looking for a Senior Front-End Engineer who will be responsible for the functional composition of Vezeeta’s web page. You will also be responsible for new user-facing features in our products and optimizes our web applications to maximize speed and scale.
Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- Design and implement features that requires user interfaces.
- Write client-side code for web-based applications, create fast, easy-to-use, high volume production applications.
- Contribute to presentation layer standards and practices.
- Contribute to testing and implementation approach for presentation layer.
- Prototype future interfaces.
- Work closely with our product and design teams, as well as other engineers.
Our Ideal Candidate Has:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science or related discipline.
- Familiarity with Bootstrap or other UI frameworks.
- Solid communication, interpersonal and leadership skills and should be comfortable working in very dynamic and collaborative work environment.
- Fluent written and spoken English is a must.
Areas that Add to Your Strength:
If you are
- Adaptable: you are ready to learn new skills and take on extra responsibilities
- Logical thinker: You use structure and reason to evaluate a situation and come to a decision
- Collaborative learner: You are willing to learn from others and teach others.
About this Company
Vezeeta.com is Healthcare industry-leading startup that emerged in Cairo, Egypt. We are pioneering the shift to automated physician, clinic and hospital bookings. In only 2 years we have become the go-to marketplace with comprehensive access to healthcare providers of every...
See all Careers and Jobs at Vezeeta.com