- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
2,000 to 2,800 EGP per month
About the Job
Junior Accountant Main Duties:
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Minimum - Diploma/BA/BSc. in Commerce
- 1 - 2 Years of Related Experience
- Excellent Computer Skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc...)
- Reporting Skills
- Professional Communication skills
- Time Management, Data Entry Management, General Math Skills
- Problem solving skills
- Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Reporting Research Results
- Arabic language: Fluent.
English language: Very Good
NOTE: must be close to Masaken Sheraton, Heliopolis
About this Company
ISLUB is the sole Egyptian manufacturer of wide spectrum high quality speciality lubricants. We carefully compose industrial solutions which will best meet our customer needs in all kind of fields. We deliver high quality products along with a constant technical support.
See all Careers and Jobs at ISLUB