Skills And Tools:
Selling medical devices means making appointments with or "cold calling" on potential customers. This includes doctors, pharmacists, and buyers at hospitals, clinics, doctors' offices, rehab, and nursing facilities. Medical device salespeople typically make presentations to doctors and other health care professionals at large hospitals, medical schools, and health care teaching centers. They keep clients informed of clinical data regarding efficacy and side effects for the products they sell.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Cold call and visit prospects on location
- Set appointments with hospital staff and administrators
- Manage all leads and customers within a defined territory
- Build relationships with hospital staff
- Educate medical staff on the benefits of medical devices
- Provide product demonstrations and support
- Place replenishment orders at existing accounts
- Maximize profits by upselling and cross-selling additional products
- Communicate between sales, marketing, and support teams to improve the customer experience
- Collect, analyze, and present field sales data to assist with strategic planning and implementation.
- 2+ years of proven work experience as a sales representative.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Highly motivated and the target is driven with a proven track record in sales.
- Excellent selling, communication, and negotiation skills.
- Prioritizing, time management, and organizational skills.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience's needs.
- BA degree or equivalent in Pharmacy or Biomedical Engineering.
- Biomedical Sales Representativ...Teqnia for Engineering and Development - Heliopolis, Cairo6 days ago
- Clinical Support Engineer & Cu...Sigma for Imp & Exp & Opera hearing Solutions - Alexandria, Egypt6 days ago
- VIP Customer Service (Medical)Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt3 hours ago