- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
The System Admin will be responsible for:
- Analysis of Technical Architecture.
- Effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems software and related infrastructure.
- Ensuring the servers are backed up and that the server data is secure from unauthorized access
- Install, configure and administer Java-based Middleware stacks of production and non-production environments.
- Investigate and troubleshoot Systems and Applications issues
- Apply OS/Application patches and upgrades, and upgrade administrative tools and utilities.
- Configure / add new services as necessary.
- Provides technical guidance and explains advanced concepts to others in team.
- Database Administration on UNIX and Windows OS.
About this Company
ASSET Technology Group is a leader in providing solutions that enable businesses and service providers to transform and automate their daily operations. We are committed to enhancing customer value by delivering the most trusted, advanced and dependable solutions in the...
See all Careers and Jobs at Asset Technology Group