This job is closed
or expired and is no longer open for applications
- Experience Needed:
- 6 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Negotiable, Incentives- Bonuses- Annual increase
About the Job
- Utilize knowledge of multiple recruiting resources and advanced sourcing techniques to identify high-caliber; Lead the full life-cycle recruiting process from screening and interviewing to offer and on-boarding phase.
- Actively source candidates using various methods and tools, including the company career site, social media, Internet job boards, associations, events, as well as research innovative ways of recruitment.
- Collaborate with department heads and hiring managers to understand hiring goals and talent needs.
- Provide recruitment counsel and guidance to hiring managers regarding market trends, compensation, skills/attributes, competitors, recruitment strategies, interviewing/assessments, and sourcing tactics.
- Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting employment agencies and Internet sites.
- Collaborate with HR Director to develop recruitment policies and procedures in line with best practices; make recommendations on process improvements.
- Collaborate with managers and employees to maximize existing talent and set performance expectations throughout organization.
- Lead efforts to develop and support succession planning and strategically manage the succession plans: identify gaps in the talent pipeline, ensure plans are in place to address talent gaps, track development plans for key talent.
- Partner with Director of HR to identify, design and implement high-impact learning, talent development and organizational development programs that improve the competencies, knowledge and skill base of current employees and that support the Company’s present and future strategic goals and objectives.
- Maintain, review and update company’s job descriptions and employee specifications.
- Design or review application forms and other HR documents.
- Planning - Leadership - Problem Solving - Work under stress - Negotiation and persuasion - Team training -achieving the target.
- Management: Planning - Organization - Coordination - supervision - quality - Evaluation.
- Projects Establishment and Projects management.
- Excellent skills for all Microsoft Windows (Word – Excel – Power point-access, outlook express).
- Excellent Use to Internet (Search, Download).
- Human resources Diploma.
About this Company
United Engineering for Constructions Company (UECC) has been established as Construction and contractor Company in Egypt. Our traditional business model is based on the accomplishment of properties in the Construction markets in Egypt. Based on the decision of the company to diversify our properties
See all Careers and Jobs at United Engineering For Construction (UECC)