- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
5,000 to 7,000 EGP per month
About the Job
Apply principles of accounting to analyze financial information and prepare financial and sales reports by compiling information, preparing profit and loss statements and utilizing appropriate accounting control procedures.
- Prepare monthly profit and loss statements and monthly closing.
- Ensure Smooth flow of reports (both sales & financial) to the head office.
- Follow up reports from clients, analyze and invoicing them.
- Collection of Receivables and payment to the suppliers.
- Establish, maintain, and coordinate the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures.
- Analyze and review budgets and expenditures for local contracts and accounts.
- Collect, analyze, review and report the sales and expenses reports to Head Office.
- Prepare and review revenue, expense, payroll entries, invoices, and other accounting documents.
- Develop and maintain financial data bases (both automated & manual filing systems)
- Interact with internal and external auditors in completing audits
- Must have extensive knowledge in all taxes info related to Egypt roles and able to process independently the monthly payroll tax, VAT tax and yearly income tax.
- Other duties as assigned.
About this Company
Qanawat (meaning ‘Channels’ in Arabic) is a provider of various comprehensive services related to mobile phone content and technology.
See all Careers and Jobs at Qanawat
Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Dubai, UAE, we have strategically teamed up with around 45 Tier 1 mobile operators in 22 countries,...