- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
The Sales Representative is responsible for driving our software products and services portfolio while aiding /participating in identifying and creating new business opportunities and closing business for our software products and services.
- Answering any technical questions the client might have.
- Identifies advantages and compares organization’s products/services
- Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers
- Generate new leads
- Understand complex customer requirements on both a business and technical level.
- Visit potential clients to demonstrate use of products, show samples and take orders
- Quote and negotiate prices and credit terms
- Acquire client data and materials and serve as a link between the client and our developers in the process of building client website.
- Plan and work towards meeting sales targets and budgets.
- Track all sales activity through the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) to provide insight into Sales Pipeline
- Ability to build consistent new revenue pipeline – through both internal customer and through personal drive with clients.
- Ability to work under pressure in an aggressive industry.
- Promising commission and huge potential of growth.
About this Company
We help you get your company online and out for the world to see and experience firsthand.
See all Careers and Jobs at Moselay Media Development
With the latest in Web Application Technology, Mobile Application Development (iOS, Android & Windows Mobile), Software Development, Advertising and Online Product...