Skills And Tools:
- Research and identify new business opportunities - including new markets, detect & analyze growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products, and services - or new ways of reaching existing markets
- Assess and nurture new business opportunities with a strong revenue target in mind.
- Develop the new business strategy and pipeline with recommended marketing activity ensuring that the pipeline is in line with Mention goals and revenue targets.
- Diversify business development tools (direct sales, referrals, etc.)
- Constantly update the agency’s pricing list to make sure it’s up-to-date and competitive (whenever needed)
- Communicate and build rapport with prospects to expand Influence X client’s portfolio (whether retainers or project-based)
- Present the company’s credentials to prospects/potential clients
- Lead the response to brief and pitching; lead and support the pitch teams.
- Work with the Account Managers to identify new opportunities within existing client business or contacts & maintain strong and prosperous working relationships with key clients.
- Examine prospects’ areas of development and suggest a primary rectification
- Assure new clients personally (during the get-go) to avoid any possible reluctance caused by embarking on a new journey with the agency
- Negotiates and closes business deals.
- Properly hand over the client –once the contract is signed- to the selected account manager, and make sure all concerns are eliminated for a safe landing
- Act as a final quality assurance step before final deliveries
- Handle complex escalations reported by clients that require managerial handling
- Provide team members with all necessary training/tools need to further improve their areas of expertise.
- Create thorough departmental reports (mentioning if KPIs are met or not, and highlighting rooms of improvements & corrective action plan).
- Cooperate with the finance department to ensure that the invoices and collections are carried out efficiently
- Process Transformation: modifying the elements of a business's processes in order to achieve new goals
- Monitor the implementation and proper executions of events operations.
- Excellent analytical, supervisory skills
- Business fluent English and Arabic languages
- Excellent listening, negotiation, presentation and organizational skills
- Experience in project management.
- Experience in strategy & business development +15 years.
- Business DeveloperConfidential Company - Dokki, Giza9 days ago
- Business Development Specialis...Selah ElTelmeez For publishing & printing - Obour City, Cairo10 days ago