Skills And Tools:
- Material Planning Engineer (low voltage products preferred) will be responsible for keeping production flowing smoothly by saving the materials needed for production in a timely manner through Purchasing planning and managing the flow of inventory.
- Also creating and keeping accurate sheets of materials' balance.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering
- Previous experience in the field of banal builder
- Planning and project management skills.
- Ability to focus under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Minimum Required Professional Experience Years 2
- Work by Planning and aims for Targets.
- years of experience gained within a planning position or similar
- Excellent communication skills.
- Electrical Site EngineerEgyptian Company For Integrated Contracting ( ECIC ) - Obour City, Cairo6 days ago
- Maintenance Manager - Electric...Confidential Company - Giza, Giza6 days ago