Direct Sales AgentPosted 17 days ago
7Applicants for8 open positions
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach potential customers through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Plan and priorities personal sales activities and customer/prospect contact towards achieving agreed business aims, including costs and sales - especially managing personal time and productivity.
- Manage product/service mix according to agreed aims.
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods, and relevant internal liaison, to optimize quality of service, business growth, and customer satisfaction.
- Use customer and prospect contact activities tools and systems, and update relevant information held in these systems.
- Handle the daily cash and credit card transactions and to make sure to deliver the documents with the company time frame (24 hours)
- Hand all the daily cash collections to the agreed courier then send the courier receipt to finance team within the company time frame (24 hours)
- Count the stock physically every shift to make sure it matching the stock on the system and to report any missing unit if any. also to report to the line manager if the location are going to be out of stock.
- Minimum bachelor degree in any related discipline.
- Strong Communication skills
- Bilingual (Arabic & English) is preferred
- Strong Presentation skills
- Time management.
- Knowledge and understanding of the sales and distribution opportunities.
- Knowledge of sales and distribution practices and techniques for customer, business-to-business and direct retail.