Skills And Tools:
- Responsible for supporting high-level executives and management or entire departments.
- Follow up and provide administrative support and performs numerous duties, including scheduling, writing correspondence, emailing, handling visitors, routing callers, and answering questions and requests.
- Maintain executive agenda and assist in planning appointments, Executive Manager meetings, conferences etc.
- Attend meetings and keep minutes.
- Receive and screen phone calls and redirect them when appropriate.
- Handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.).
- Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure.
- Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible.
- Reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines
- Follow up with department managers about tasks & Plan project and analyze this report.
- Females only
- Bachelor Degree
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Time Management
- Fluent English
- Secretary and Business Coordin...Confidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo3 days ago