Supply Chain Specialist
-6th of October, GizaPosted 1 month ago
86Applicants for1 open position
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Measure the stock cost and Balanced point.
- Price analysis report &market prices.
- Inventory control Reports.
- Work in cooperation with the finance team for settling all suppliers, related payments.
- Created purchase orders to be forwarded to related suppliers.
- Created labels according to the product's technical datasheet.
- Updated management through daily reports includes shipments progress.
- Prepared reports on the performance of the department and suggest improvements that will enhance the company’s profit margins.
- Issue orders on the system and direct them to its related suppliers.
- Prepare orders-related labels and shipping documents.
- Negotiate the best freight offers among various freight forwarders.
- Follow orders production status and shipping details.
- Respond to shipping complaints, lost items, damages.
- Coordinate all shipments in various locations.
- Document invoices and payment postings.
- Track shipments details and locations.
- Constant update of the shipping status.
- Resolve all shipment issues.
- Maintain, control, and ensure regulations to all import and export processes and monitor work according to corporate and local policies.
- Collaborate with various departments.
- Experience from 1 to 3 years in the field.
- Excellent Office skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems.
- Ability to gather data. compiles information, and prepares reports.
- Ability to supervise and train staff, including organizing, prioritizing, and scheduling work assignments.
- Knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques.
- Supply Chain - Business Intell...Al Andalous Pharmaceutical Industries - 6th of October, Giza22 hours ago
- Sr. Supply Chain SpecialistConfidential Company - Alexandria, Egypt7 days ago
- Supply Planner (FMCG)Confidential Company - 6th of October, Giza6 days ago