Skills And Tools:
- Answer inbound calls received on GEPD hotline: Responding efficiently and accurately to callers, explaining possible solutions, and ensuring that caller feel supported and valued.
- Managing large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner.
- Identifying caller’s needs, clarify information, research every issue and providing solutions.
- Management and follow up donor complaints with the donation center.
- Identify and escalate issues to call center supervisor.
- Process appointments and other application.
- Route calls to appropriate resources.
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures.
- Recognize, document, and alert the management team of trends in received calls.
- Follow up donors calls where necessary.
- Complete call logs and reports.
- Building lasting relationships with donors and other related functions based on trust and reliability.
- Utilizing software, databases, scripts, and tools appropriately.
- Understanding and striving to meet or exceed call center metrics while providing excellent consistent donor service.
- Following call center “scripts” when handling different topics.
- Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets.
- Follows the company policies, procedures and regulations.
- Bachelor ‘s Degree (or equivalent) in related fields.
- Typically requires a minimum of 2 years of related experience in call center or customer service.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications, call center applications and CRMs.
- Written and spoken English and Arabic
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong Interpersonal skills.
- Maintain a positive attitude focused on customer satisfaction.
- Critical thinking and problem solving.
- Time management
- German Quality AuditorConfidential Company - Ain Shams, Cairo28 days ago