Skills And Tools:
- Support in analyzing business structures, procedures, processes, and the utilization of resources.
- Contributing to the restructuring of departments to increase efficiency and align activities with business objectives.
- Build and maintain organization charts with rotations, promotions, transfers, newly hired employees…etc on monthly basis for each department.
- Contribute to the development, implementation, communication, and monitoring of policies and procedures.
- Formulating Key Performance Indicators based on the objectives in order to measure employees' performance in an accurate manner.
- Identify and assess future and current training needs.
- Support in designing training programs and deliver training in line with the development strategy of the company.
- Evaluate training program effectiveness through surveys, questionnaires, interviews, and observation in order to design new courses or modify existing ones.
- Develop performance development review for the human capital employees
- Developing and updating job descriptions through job analysis to help articulate the most important job duties needed from an employee
- Collect certificates and exam results from trainees and archive them as hard and soft copies.
- Create and update all the forms related to the HR department, such as organizational charts, employee handbook or directories or performance evaluation form.
- Dealing with complex cases, such as disciplinary grievances and appeals
- Ensuring engagement is maintained and managers act in a way that involves their staff
- Dealing with employees complain appropriately
- Handling complaints and resolving grievances and conflicts, or otherwise negotiating with others.
- Developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, and maintaining them over time.
- Support in creating SOP
- Support in creating workflows
- Follow up on the probation period appraisal for all the company employees.
- Contribute to designing, developing, and implementing succession planning programs.
- BSc degree of any discipline .
- HR Diploma is highly preferred.
- 5-7 Years of Experience in OD.
- Very Good In English Language.
- Very Good In Microsoft Skills.
- Very Good in the following skills: Critical Thinking, Problem Solving and Judgment.
- HR Senior Recruitment Speciali... - Heliopolis, Cairo14 days ago
- Compensation and Benefits Supe... - Dokki, Giza30 days ago
- HR Operation Associate - Giza, Egypt30 days ago
- Compensation and Benefits Supe... - New Cairo, Cairo1 month ago
- HR Business Partner - Mansoura, Dakahlia30 days ago
- Senior Recruitment Specialist - Nasr City, Cairo2 months ago
- Learning & Development Lead - New Cairo, Cairo8 days ago
- Talent Acquisition | German sp... - Maadi, Cairo2 months ago
- Human Resources GeneralistConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo22 days ago
- Recruitment and OD SpecialistConfidential Company - Sheikh Zayed, Giza19 days ago
- OD & Performance SpecialistNational Company For Maize Products - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia24 days ago
- Senior Talent Acquisition Spec...Confidential Company - Mohandessin, Giza21 days ago