Skills And Tools:
IT professional responsible for technological duties associated with cloud computing, including, building configuring, maintenance and support.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Implementing and developing enterprise cloud capabilities and solutions for all cloud service types; IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS.
- Assist with the design and building of reliable, fault tolerant cloud infrastructure.
- Document cloud infrastructure and policies.
- Implement and configure Microsoft Private Cloud Solutions.
- Develop and maintain a cloud-based distributed computing system on which the availability of our internal processes and products rely on.
- Executes POCs and feasibility studies to validate next-gen product concepts and technologies leveraging results to guide business and technology decisions
- Bachelor Degree of computer science or equivalent.
- Understand on-premise solutions, technologies, and Methods of integration with the Public Cloud infrastructure.
- Experience implementing Microsoft Infrastructure.
- Work Experience in at least 2 of the following:
- System Center Family.
- Microsoft Exchange.
- SharePoint Administration.
- Microsoft Azure.
- Office 365.
- Enterprise Mobility + Security.