Skills And Tools:
- Quantity surveying of projects.
- Making as-built drawings and shop drawings.
- Issuing submittal of all materials used in the projects.
- Attending meetings with consultants and owners.
- Coordinate with other Technical Office engineers to produce shop drawings with a focus on aesthetics and cost control.
- Analyze building codes, by-laws, space and site requirements, and other technical documents and reports to determine their effect on architectural and civil designs.
- Coordinate structural, electrical, and mechanical designs, and determine a method of presentation to graphically represent building plans.
- Resolve arising conflicts between various design components.
- Draw and print rough and detailed scale plans for foundations, buildings, and structures based on preliminary concepts, sketches, engineering calculations, specification sheets, and other data.
- Layout and plan interior design arrangements using computer-assisted drafting (CAD) equipment and software.
- Determine and direct procedures and instructions to be followed according to design specifications and quantity of required materials.
- Issue requests for information (RFI) document to inquire about conflicting or missing information.
- Obtain and assemble data to complete architectural designs, visiting job sites to compile measurements as necessary.
- Analyze technical implications of architect's design concept, calculating weights, volumes, and stress factors.
- Represent architect on construction site, ensuring builder compliance with design specifications, and advising on design corrections under architect's supervision.
- Check dimensions of materials to be used and assign numbers to lists of materials.
- BSc of Architectural engineering
- 5 - 7 years of experience in the same field
- Technical Office EngineerConfidential Company - Mohandessin, Giza6 days ago