- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
Arabic, English, Italian
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 25% travel
About the Job
Job Summary :
Will be responsible for the selling process of the touristic project located in Marsa Alam. This position is based in Cairo and Marsa Alam.
- Interview clients to determine what kinds of properties they are seeking.
- Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases
- Coordinate property closings, overseeing signing of documents and disbursement of funds.
- Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and the company.
- Promote sales of properties through advertisements, open houses, and participation in multiple listing services.
- Coordinate appointments to show Properties to prospective buyers.
- Arrange for title searches to determine whether clients have clear property titles.
- Answer clients' questions regarding construction work, financing, maintenance, repairs, and appraisals