- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
600 to 900 USD per month, Total Package
About the Job
As Senior PHP Developer, you shall be responsible for all System updates and upgrades.
You shall be expected to:
- Write “clean”, well designed code.
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
- Follow industry best practices.
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary.
- Experience with working with a team
- Experience in object oriented programming with PHP .
- Experience in PostgreSQL on LX platform
- Experience using a source control system such as Subversion or Git
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
- Experience with E-Payment Systems
About this Company
GATE7 is a company dedicated to develop technical products and services to the tourism industry, to link hospitality services suppliers and hospitality services users together on the Internet.
See all Careers and Jobs at GATE7 Automated Reservation Systems
Established in 1998, GATE7 developed products to streamline...