This job is closed
or expired and is no longer open for applications
- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Preparing agenda for meetings, recording and documenting the action decisions made during the meetings to keep track on future actions.
- Managing process required correspondence, e-mail and phone traffic.
- Managing day-to-day business to ensure the scheduled programs work smoothly.
- Using initiative to find resolutions and workarounds when it is needed.
- Central liaison for the Managing and the teams, coordination with other divisions and partners.
- Making the best use of Managing time with his arrangements including meetings and visits as well as complicated domestic and international travel programs.
- Carrying out background research on an asked topic and presenting findings in an effective way.
- Work closely and effectively with Managing to keep him well-informed by being observant within the company regarding all daily issues and action points, watching and listening eagerly.
- Coordinating a variety of complex on-site and off-site executive meetings and conferences.
- Heavy calendar management in a fast-paced environment.
- Acting as the first point of contact with partners, companies and outside parties on behalf of the Managing.
- Maintaining appropriate records of necessary documentations and files.
- Managing unexpected situations in accordance with the planned structure and perform other related duties as assigned.
- Ability to prioritize workload and manage shifting between multiple tasks while working with decentralized teams in an international environment Initiative taker, self-starter and organized business approach.
- 5+ years of administrative experience as an Executive Assistant in a dynamic work environment.
- BA degree in a related field.
- Excellent command of effective use in English language.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact with all company levels, including partners.
- Ability to manage the peaks of workload with a result-oriented point of view.
- Discretion in handling and maintaining confidential and sensitive information.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ethical, hands-on approach, high attention to detail, quality focused and strategic thinker.
- Excellent recording and documentation skills.
- Willing to participate in change and appreciate a dynamic environment with rapidly changing priorities.
About this Company
Pinnacle Construction Projects is a contracting firm that employs highly experienced and motivated individuals who strive to deliver unique quality at value prices with great speed and accuracy.
See all Careers and Jobs at Pinnacle Construction Projects
We strive to meet our customer's expectations and wishes for reliable...