db Group - Nasr City, Cairo
| || || |
| || || |
- Check that the text matches the original text.
- Make sure that the spelling and style are correct.
- Identify the change that need to be made.
- Edit any compositional error in the copy.
- If necessary the translator should be asked to go over any problem detected or the editor will edit the problem himself to provide a quality translation.
- Proofreading, editing, reviewing all the translated drafts received from the translation team.
- Make sure that the translation meet the clients standards.
- Check the language accurancy.
- verify facts, dates and statistics using standard reference sources.
- Check the names, places and organizations are spelled properly.
- ensure that the material is free from mistakes.
- Review copy to detect & correct errors in spelling punctuation, syntax.
db Group is a joint stock multisector business support corporation providing creative solutions for IT Development™, Multilingual Content™, PR & Events™, Business Advisory™ and Media Excellence™.
db Group has been founded to provide a wide range of integrated... (More)