- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Negotiable, Company Car, Annual Return Flights, Commission and Bonus
About the Job
Caduceus Lane is looking for passionate Account Managers who will partner with and ensure the long-term success of our key partners.
You will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with your portfolio of assigned customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders. You will liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your key accounts / customers.
- Positively represent the company and influence discussions within relevant professional and trade organizations to shape company image and well-differentiated competitive profile.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Work with the company national commercial team to identify initiatives that support the delivery of the portfolio segmentation and targeting plans.
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Forecast and track key account metrics.
- Identify and grow opportunities within key accounts and collaborate with commercial and marketing teams to ensure growth attainment.
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Represent the company in a professional, credible and trustworthy manner at all times.
- Implement relevant tactics to ensure that the company strategies and core business objectives are delivered.
- Ensure quantitative and qualitative targets are met for the company portfolio in designated key accounts.
- Attend regional, national & local business meetings, professional events and scientific conferences
- Prepare, conduct and report best practice, business updates and account plans and understand the overall strategic and tactical requirements for the company.
- Keep abreast of trends in commercial initiatives relevant to the healthcare and pharmaceutical industries and ensure opportunities are maximized where relevant to the company.
- Maintain a regular supply of relevant market intelligence, technical knowledge and professional information relating to the company portfolio to support the key customer groups, using both internal and external information sources.
- Negotiate and implement commercial terms for key customer accounts.
- Working with the commercial team on proposals/tenders and also monitor and identify trends in account management evolution and portfolio growth and competitive profile of the company.
- Develop appropriate tactics to obtain maximum commercial benefit for the company service range.
About this Company
Caduceus Lane is a leading entrepreneurial company that serves specialized strategic marketing and corporate medical consultation for healthcare domains and pharmaceuticals industries, employing a ‘pioneer networking business model’ that would create high-quality marketing...
See all Careers and Jobs at Caduceus Lane