This job is closed
or expired and is no longer open for applications
- Experience Needed:
- More than 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Giving assistance in ensuring that all PCP policies and procedures available on all sites and Business Units, together with their forms, stamps, logs, and publications correspond to the latest version.
- Ensuring that electronic filing and archive system and technical library are developed for easy to issuance, storage, retrieval and management of documents to internal and external customers.
- Assisting in controlling and keeping records of the PCP hard and electronic document archives in line with the DC Process Manual policies outlined in this document.
- Assisting in maintaining all PCP documentation with external parties (Clients, Subcontractors, Suppliers, Government Institutions, Consultants, etc...) at the PCP Document Control Department in both hard and electronic copies. Original hard copies to be kept for all departments.
- Responsible for determining filing category and making input to the automated document / drawing control databases.
- Giving consultancy on controlling the server access permissions; following the instructions of PM’s / BU Directors in setting up filters for specific shared folders on the PCP document server, as required by the confidentiality guidelines set out whether in the PCP Document Control Process or by project-specific Document Control Plans; preventing specific employee ranks from accessing sensitive and confidential information.
- Giving consultancy on controlling Stamps and confidential documents
- Maintaining proper projects announcements.
- Giving consultancy on gathering information for and updating the projects list.
- Responsible for getting the master and project distribution matrices approved by the Managing Director and Project Managers consecutively.
- Maintaining the good image and quality as well as approve the content of the tender, construction and close-out booklets on sites.
- Ensuring proper document classification, sorting, filing and proper electronic archiving
- Performing document quality check in accordance to Company engineering document control procedures
- Custodian for documents that must be controlled and kept for audit/internal requirements
- Maintaining proper organization and storage of documents and information
- Providing full admin support to the team
- Undertaking any other projects/duties assigned
About this Company
Pinnacle Construction Projects is a contracting firm that employs highly experienced and motivated individuals who strive to deliver unique quality at value prices with great speed and accuracy.
See all Careers and Jobs at Pinnacle Construction Projects
We strive to meet our customer's expectations and wishes for reliable...