This job is closed
or expired and is no longer open for applications
- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Approve immediate instructions to correct any non-conformance at project sites.
- Responsible for Implementation and management of the QC system.
- Responsible for proper staffing of the project with QC personnel.
- Ensuring they possess sufficient levels of authority and decision-making capability.
- Review and approval of the activity and work package-specific Inspection Plans.
- Responsible for reviewing of procurement documents and submittals, as required, to ensure incorporation of QC and Project Specifications requirements.
- Responsible for management of inspection on construction activities.
- Responsible for reviewing of all submittals to ensure compliance with plans and specifications before transmitting to the consultant.
- Responsible for managing the inspection of all materials and samples with the Operations delivering the activity, so as to ensure compliance with plans and specifications.
- Responsible for direction and coordination of the testing laboratory to ensure that tests required by the specifications are performed in accordance with the specifications.
- Responsible for maintaining continuous inspections of all phases of construction to assure the specified quality standards.
- Ensure that all other disciplines, such as Document Control, Operations, HSE, Procurement, and Technical Office are abiding by the Quality Plan's policies and procedures, and are following their own policies and procedures.
- Follow-up and ensure that the procedures are complied with and the quality plans and inspection plans are followed by the Operations to achieve the program.
- Responsible for placing hold points on the sub-plan and will carry out the inspections.
- Responsible for preparing lessons learned document
- Give consultancy on drafting of the Project Quality Plan and getting it approved by the Operations.
- Give consultancy on controlling and documentation of non-conforming items.
- Give consultancy on maintaining close liaison with Site Engineers, in order to keep them informed of all phases of construction.
- Review drafting the Inspection Plans for each activity and for entire work packages.
- Review drafting of technical submittals, whether for materials or supplier/subcontractor pre qualification.
- Review the Quality Process Plan as well as the Contract specifications and drawings before the start of each phase.
- Review the organization of random checks and audits.
- Review the inspection of materials arriving to site.
- Review the inspection of subcontractor works
- 2007 graduates
- 10+ years of Experience
About this Company
Pinnacle Construction Projects is a contracting firm that employs highly experienced and motivated individuals who strive to deliver unique quality at value prices with great speed and accuracy.
See all Careers and Jobs at Pinnacle Construction Projects
We strive to meet our customer's expectations and wishes for reliable...