This job is closed
or expired and is no longer open for applications
- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Deploying/Maintaining company servers and databases.
- Developing scripts for different automation tasks.
- Maintaining a secure network through monitoring, security, and control.
- Assisting in network maintenance, security, and upgrades.
- Overseeing PC, laptop, and tablet setup, maintenance, and troubleshooting.
- Maintaining website content.
- Responding to IT ticket request submissions.
- Assisting in the development of team in roll-out of software installs and upgrades.
- Providing anti-virus solution maintenance.
- Researching, testing, and making recommendations for hardware and networking modifications/upgrades.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher; master’s degree will be considered as one year of experience.
- Five or more years of professional experience in IT operations.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize user requests, and escalate appropriately
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to a variety of audiences (management, peers, users)
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment
- Solid understanding of the business of IT service delivery.
- Proven ability in the administration of Microsoft Active Directory and/or LDAP.
- Demonstrated ability to diagnose network problems and maintain network security.
- Strong working knowledge of at least two/technical expertise in at least one of the following: Windows, Macintosh, or Linux operating systems
- Technical skills in most/all of the following: desktop virtualization, networking (OSI Model), IT security, OS imaging, Active Directory, enterprise endpoint management, Group Policy on Windows or equivalent open-source management tools on Linux.
- Advanced knowledge of and troubleshooting capabilities in services such as DNS, DHCP, VPN, and VoIP.
- Script/programming skills in one or more languages and/or platforms.
- Knowledge of common desktop and mobile computing platform hardware and troubleshooting techniques.
- Knowledge of network concepts like routing, switching, and wireless technologies
- Knowledge of security concepts like access control, authentication/authorization
About this Company
Pinnacle Construction Projects is a contracting firm that employs highly experienced and motivated individuals who strive to deliver unique quality at value prices with great speed and accuracy.
See all Careers and Jobs at Pinnacle Construction Projects
We strive to meet our customer's expectations and wishes for reliable...