- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Present and lease Commercial units in 10th of ramadan City (Family Center mall) to prospective lessors. The goal is scout potential clients, turn them into actual ones and achieve high occupancy rates.
- Implementation of properties’ leasing strategies in line with the Associate Director Senior Manager direction
- Generation of new leads and promotion of existing lead relationships
- Analyses and shortlist potential properties based on leads requirements
- Undertake property viewings with potential tenants
- Negotiation of all transactions
- Finalization of lease contracts
- Provide accurate and timely project status reporting to the Sale manager for use in regular project status meetings
- Identify, develop and maintain real estate industry contacts at the company’s events in order to create market awareness
- Assist the Associate Director | Senior Manager with other various tasks and responsibilities as may be required from time to time
- Confirm rental application data and personal references
- Stay knowledgeable of the property market status
About this Company
WE ARE OUD; Proud of our History, Enthusiastic about the present, Ready for the future.
See all Careers and Jobs at Orientals for Urban Development
Life, Redefined. Honoring the Past, Building the Present and Shaping the Future. Our STORY began with our very first development in 1994. Over the years, we...