- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Maximize sales revenue through achieving the targets to be able to achieve company's objectives.
- Scan Sales area to determine market needs and divide the market area to small areas.
- Propose the percentage of sales target for each area and report it to Sales Manager to get his approval.
- Maintain customer and employee contact on the work area to ensure that quality service is being applied.
- Resolve the cases of some customer complaints which have been escalated from the supervisors.
- Conduct daily sales and operation assessments and monitors every transaction made in the business to ensure the growth of the business branch and is committed to its success.
- Follow up sales team on daily bases through some reports like (market status report, visits report…).
- Follow up the routing of sales team daily to avoid any variances.
- Meet sales reps weekly to follow up target achievement, and market status and problems.
- Meet sales supervisors daily to follow up target achievement, and market status and problems.
- Deal with all company departments like (supply chain, finance, HR …etc.) to facilitate the work operations.
- Advise dealers and agents on policies and operating procedures to ensure functional effectiveness of business.
- Monitor agent’s preferences to determine focus of sales efforts.
- Make sure that the price of the product or services offered by the branch business is correct.
- Monitor market movement and price on daily basis.
- Develop daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly reports to be submitted to the direct manager.
- Perform any other assigned tasks from direct manager with the same level of authority.
People Management Responsibilities:
- Performs all management responsibilities to lead and motivate own staff to ensure high morale and attainment of operational objectives by ensuring:
- Employees have clear job objectives and challenging targets.
- Employees receive appropriate coaching, training and development.
- Appropriate staffing of the department to ensure workload balance and high productivity (employment and termination of employment when necessary).
- Appropriate compensation and rewards, motivates and recognizes top performance based on actual performance and compliance with the company business conduct standards.
- Maintain two-ways communication.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Relevant experience in the field of sales in distribution, min. 5 years in the same position and working in companies (Consumer Electronics)
- University degree in any discipline.
- Strong Knowledge of market researches and variables.
- High Ability of leadership.
- Very Good command of English language & Computer literacy.
- Analytical ability.
About this Company
Union Group is a leading company in the telecommunication products and consumer electronics market. Over 12 years of experience in trading business brought our company loads of knowledge, skills and experience.
See all Careers and Jobs at Union Group
Union group is one of the successful partners with Samsung...