Education and Experience:
- A bachelor's degree in computer science or computer engineering along with a specialization certificate course in ASP.NET technologies is the basic requirement for this job position.
- 4+ years of object oriented programming experience.
- 4+ years of ASP.Net programming experience.
- 1+ years of large-scale web application deployment experience.
- Excellent command of English language.
- Expertise in developing, implementing and supporting complex ASP.Net web based applications and web sites, or equivalent combination.
- Expertise in both Back-End and Front-End Development.
- Must have advanced skills in web applications, web programming language and object oriented programming concepts.
- Strength working with a major MVC Frameworks.
- Proficiency writing SQL queries, working with MySQL, and relational database concepts.
- Research and actively learn about new technologies and introduce them into the infrastructure.
- Must be able to communicate technical information in a clear and concise manner.
- Must be self-motivated, work independently or as part of a team, able to learn quickly, meet deadlines and demonstrate problem solving skills.
- Ability to manage priorities and work in a fast pace environment.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Expert knowledge of .Net related development technologies.
- Work experience using a bug /task tracking application.
Technologies / Frameworks:
- .NET Web-Forms
- .NET MVC
- Microsoft Azure
- Microsoft Azure Mobile Services
- Web Services
- Web APIs
- SQL Server
- Azure SQL Databases
About this Company
CrossWorkers is a Danish offshoring company working in the software development sector, supplying our clients with professional IT resources. The company has been in business since 2009 and provides excellent services within offshoring software development. The headquarters...
See all Careers and Jobs at Cross Workers