Education and Experience:
- A bachelor's degree in computer science or computer engineering along with a specialization certificate course in ASP.NET technologies is the basic requirement for this job position.
- 4+ years of object oriented programming experience.
- 4+ years of ASP.Net programming experience.
- 1+ years of large-scale web application deployment experience.
- Excellent command of English language.
- Expertise in developing, implementing and supporting complex ASP.Net web based applications and web sites, or equivalent combination.
- Expertise in both Back-End and Front-End Development.
- Must have advanced skills in web applications, web programming language and object oriented programming concepts.
- Strength working with a major MVC Frameworks.
- Proficiency writing SQL queries, working with MySQL, and relational database concepts.
- Research and actively learn about new technologies and introduce them into the infrastructure.
- Must be able to communicate technical information in a clear and concise manner.
- Must be self-motivated, work independently or as part of a team, able to learn quickly, meet deadlines and demonstrate problem solving skills.
- Ability to manage priorities and work in a fast pace environment.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Expert knowledge of .Net related development technologies.
- Work experience using a bug /task tracking application.
Technologies / Frameworks:
- .NET Web-Forms
- .NET MVC
- Microsoft Azure
- Microsoft Azure Mobile Services
- Web Services
- Web APIs
- SQL Server
- Azure SQL Databases
About this Company
CrossWorkers is a Danish owned IT company with several years of experience in the field of Information Technology industry & specializing in the provision of high quality IT consultancy services and in the field of IT Offshoring/Outsourcing. CrossWorkers was established in...
See all Careers and Jobs at Cross Workers