- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Females Only
About the Job
Required For A Multinational Consultancy Company
Office Manager (Personal Assistant)
- Serves as the administrative and functional point person for the Chairman’s corporate, community, and personal matters to ensure smooth functioning of activities and processes in multiple lines of business.
- Requires full time availability with flexible hours. Requires a desire to learn and expand responsibilities.
- Ensures the smooth running of the Chairman and CEO office operations and time management
- Manage multiple projects as assigned by the Chairman related to diverse lines of business, community, and personal interests with inter-related activities and relationships.
- Provides high quality, executive assistant to the Chairman and CEO in an effective and efficient manner.
- Updates and maintains the Chairman’s business and personal calendar.
- Coordinates and sets up high-level conference calls, board and management meetings, special events and travel arrangements including visas, accommodations and all arrangements as needed.
- Acts as liaison and maintained open lines of communication among senior executives, board members, shareholders, middle management and administrative staff.
- Coordinates preparation and timely dissemination of company reports and slide presentations for Chairman’s meetings.
- Provides superior administrative support to Chairman, including business and private correspondence, coordination, communications and problem resolution.
- Creates highly effective organizational and filing systems, including quick and thorough indexing, filing, resulting in easy access to critical information and stream lined office functioning.
- Conducts extensive Internet search and performs general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, and mailing and emailing.
About this Company
With our headquarters in Cairo, Tawzef is a centrally-located human resource consulting firm. We provide our clients with management solutions, tailored to suit your company’s specific staffing needs. Tawzef knows what employers look for in their employees as well as what it...
See all Careers and Jobs at Tawzef